How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

True

Everything you said was true! I totally agree. The concept and content was top notch. Animation, impeccable. Nice work.

Kanook - Ep. 1 Part 1 Kanook - Ep. 1 Part 1

Professional Grade

Wow the work of one amazingly talented, utterly professional, and amazingly imaginative. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the final project.

larkinheather responds:

Thanks! I'm not planning actually to finish this episode, but I plan to make more ... hopefully soon! (I rant about my plottings and plannings here, http://larkinheather.newgrounds.com/n ews/post/481563, in case you're interested) Thanks for watching and reviewing! :D :D

::The Random Collab:: ::The Random Collab::

Fantastic!

I loved being in this collab and I am so glad that it has finally came!

A Random Promo A Random Promo

Cool

I am all in! I Just sent in my submission! Hope it's a Good One!

Boy am I excited my first REAL collab!!!1!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Wow!!!

I feel like once in a while a flash comes along that you want to rate a 500 instead of just a 5. WOW!!! Amazing and intriguing! I can't wait to see more.

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

I thought it was a loop

Originally I thought it was a loop and the madness would last for eternity. BUT NO!!!!
Once his power level was over nine thousand I knew the climax would occur. "Fajita what does the scouter say about his power level?" "ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Schmooper-Schmeroes Schmooper-Schmeroes

Fantastic

A deadline??? What deadline??? Any way I love your work it is simply marvelous!! I would love to get an mp3 of the song. Post a link if you get a chance.

TheBoogley responds:

you can download the music directly from Newgrounds. Go to the song and click on the picture of the disk in the Licensing terms area. The deadline was the night of the screening, if I didn't get it done by then there was no point in doing it. :)

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Why would Egoraptor Star in this?

The animation was mediocre the sound quality was crap. I don't mean to be pessimistic but this cartoon was just horrible. It wasn't even funny! Try and get some more practice with flash before you submit to Newgrounds.

bocodamondo responds:

go to bocodamondo school for words in the description please :D